Quality and principles
- Dimensions suitable for Northern conditions.
- All of our buildings are inspected by a third party.
- Frame structures can be sized for overhead cranes.
Braced steel frames
- No support pillars.
- Customisable dimensions.
Made from Finnish steel
- Made in Finland.
- Sandblasted and coated or hot-dip galvanised.
- CE marked.
Erected on an asphalt surface
- Steel anchors.
- All of our buildings undergo tensile testing.
The best material on the market
- 900 g/m2.
- -40/+70 °C.
Compliant with ISO standards
- Material: ISO 9001/14001.
- Manufacture: ISO 9001.
- Fully customisable colours.
- Shapes and logos tailored to the company image.
- Electrical wiring.
- Metering inspections.
- Personnel doors.
- Overhead doors.
- Sliding doors.
- Divider walls / room dividers.
- Roof accessories.
- Snow guards and other snow removal systems.
- Rainwater systems.
- Ceiling panels.
- Walls insulated with wool insulation slabs.
- Roof insulated with spray rockwool insulation.
- Up to 30% reduction in heating costs compared to concrete buildings.
- Extremely fast compared to traditional construction methods.
- Achieve up to 1000 m2 of ready-to-use space in a week.
- Can be installed any time of year.
- If the purpose of a building changes, the functions of the building may need to be drastically adjusted during its long lifecycle.
- Adjusting our buildings is extremely simple. The structures can be isolated, lengthened, shortened and divided, more doorways can be added and the systems and components changed.
- Frame: 100 years.
- Cover: 50 years.
- Materials can be repurposed when a building reaches the end of its long service life.
- All structures are recyclable.
- Our buildings are inexpensive and fast to erect thanks to steel anchors installed on an asphalt surface.
- Durable materials and modular assembly allow a building to be easily transported to a new location in parts or even as a whole.
- In terms of building costs, a Hallix building is second to none compared to other building methods.
- Our insulated buildings consume up to 30% less heating energy compared similar concrete buildings.
- Hallix buildings retain their high resale value thanks to the extremely long lifecycle of the structures, adjustability and ease of transport.
Hallix buildings are easy and inexpensive to maintain.
With a Hallix maintenance agreement, the structures are covered by a 50-year warranty.
- Starting from EUR 38 pcm.
- Annual inspection every 12 months.
- Round-the-clock repair service.
- Documented lifecycle.
- Repairs carried out during the annual inspection do not incur any travel expenses.
- A 50-year warranty.
- Higher resale value.
- Longer lifecycle.