Especially for sports and manufacturing.
Hybrid buildings combine the best features of traditional permanent buildings and PVC buildings.
- Thanks to its braced steel frame, a Hybrid building can have a pillar-free internal height of up to 100 m.
- The frame can be sized for overhead cranes.
- The PVC cover is sturdy and durable and looks good.
- A uniform PCV cover minimises heat loss, reducing energy consumption.
- PVC ceiling panels make it possible to insulate the roof with spray rockwool while providing a finished ceiling surface that won’t need to be maintained with painting.
- Sandwich or wooden elements add a finishing touch to the inside of the building and provide lots of possibilities for customising its appearance.
- Choose from semi-heated or fully heated walls.
- Hybrid buildings are always erected on concrete foundations.
- Despite their fixed structure, the foundations can be adjusted and even moved.
- Options are always tailored to the location without neglecting the building’s visual appearance.
- If necessary, buildings can be divided into different sections, such as an unheated warehouse and a heated office.
ALL HALLIX BUILDINGS ARE MADE TO ORDER – FROM PET CREMATORIUMS TO DISTILLERIES!